- This event has passed.
Boehm’s Chocolate Factory Tour
January 12 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm PST$7
Chocolate Factory Tour is provided for Wilburton Wolves by the Boehm’s. In order to reserve your spot, please fill the form below with the number of tickets required.
Boehm’s Candies of Issaquah, WA has been handcrafting a variety of confections for over 75 years. From the most exquisite, rich, European-style, hand-dipped chocolate truffles to our classic, chewy caramels and nut clusters, perfection is found in every bite that bears the Boehm’s name.
- The cost of the tour is $7 per person. Children age 1 and under are free.
- Children’s groups require one adult for every five children.
- Tours last approximately 35-40 minutes. It is best to plan for a 1 hour stay if you would also like to visit the retail store or stroll the grounds.
- Please arrive at least 5 minutes before your scheduled tour time and send someone into our retail storefront to check-in and pay. If you are more than 5 minutes late, it is likely that we will be unable to give the tour or may have to skip parts in order for us to stay on schedule with our production needs.
- Your tour guide will explain factory rules to you during your tour. As a working factory, rules and policies must be strictly adhered to. We reserve the right to end the tour at any time without a refund due to disorderly conduct or any behavior not suited for our factory.
- Please do not park directly in front of the retail store. You are welcome to park in the second row in front of our store, our side parking lot, or on the street above our store.
- Still pictures are allowed for personal use (please no video or selfie sticks). Absolutely no commercial use of any pictures or video allowed without written permission from Boehm’s Candies, Inc. -this also includes any exploitation for profit.
- No outside food or beverage is allowed in the factory, chalet, or chapel.
- There is a fair amount of walking involved during our guided tour. Stairs to the chalet as well as gravel walkways may pose a difficulty to persons with walkers or wheelchairs. If you would prefer a tour of just the factory due to mobility restrictions, please indicate so now by phone or email.
- Due to the stairs, gravel walkways, as well as space restrictions, strollers are strongly discouraged. Front/backpacks are suggested for young children needing to be held during the tour.
- On weekdays after 3:00 pm, weekends, and holidays, NO live production of candy making will be viewable during a tour. Monitors are located throughout the factory during these times to help show the production when it is in normal practice.
- The High Alpine Chapel will be unavailable for viewing if there is a scheduled wedding or function (generally occurring on the weekends).
- Historical artwork may depict nudity or religious aspects created by the original artist who are on display as such and cannot be altered or removed on the tour.