Volunteers for Math Adventure
Thank you for signing up to be actors for Math Adventure. Please look at the scripts below. You will see all Volunteers who have signed up. Our Prep Night was held on Wednesday 23rd, 6:30pm and a Presentation of our Training is below.
Math Adventure EVENT Timeline:
The main job will take 4-5 hours the night of the adventure.
5:00 - 6:30 PM Set up a station - Meet at Cafeteria/PTA Room/Music Room
6:30 - 8:30 PM Run Math Adventure - Starting Point Cafeteria; All families need to enter by side of the building
8:30 - 9:00 PM Clean up and out of the school by 9 PM.
Actor SIGN Ups
Oct 23rd: Math Adventure PREP Night Presentation
- Math Adventure Night is a No-drop off event. What does this mean? All children must be accompanied by a guardian/parent.
- Side Doors is where you want to enter and Math Adventure Opens at 6:15 PM
- Attached is our Team Roster. If your Team does NOT have a Team Coach, please consider being the Team Coach; if there are any mistakes, please let us know.
- Encourage Teams to eat dinner before arriving for Math Adventure
- Bring Snacks & Water Bottles
- Keep in mind school is an allergy aware school
- No Sharing of Snacks
- Unpaid Registrations will not be able to participate
- Paypal Online Payment link
- Pay on Arrival
- PTA Sponsored event
- Offering Ice Cream and Fruit Gummy bears
- Ingredients as known for Fruit Gummy bears below: